Placement team of SVGI believes on preparation for all placement activities through various endeavors to facilitate scholars:
At SVGI, the placement team functions more than just placing students. While our students are annually recruited by Glenmark, Dr. Reddy's, Cipla, wockhardt, Ranbaxy, Pfizer and other industry giants. We ensure that every student is 360 degrees employable rather than just providing employments.
Training takes up a large part of the placement team portfolio. Students are assessed in their third year with numerous aptitude and subjects tests. Their strengths and weaknesses are evaluated and are given highly individualized training. In the fourth year, we offer programmes not only to crack company interviews but also GATE, GPAT and GRE.
At SVGI, our endeavors for placing students do not end when the student passes out of our institutions. We have a strong alumni network, where we keep up to date with the current opportunities in their spheres of specialization.
Our constant strive is to ensure that each deserving student gets a foothold in the industry or a college for higher studies after completing their bachelors programme. The placement team is always available to help out the student.
• Sessions on Aptitude and Personality are taken to groom the students from 2nd year.
• Placement Preparation customized for major recruiters. Based on past test papers.
• Session wise Mock test before any drive.
• Dedicated tutorials by professors for technical written tests and interviews.
• In built student's library in the Corporate Relations Center contains the books and worksheets on Quantitative analysis, Reading Comprehensions and Verbal Reasoning.
• Compiled question bank for all students based on the past papers from the recruiters.
• Actual Interview simulation before all the events.
• Counseling on CV preparation, General grooming before facing the recruiters.
• Group discussion with both general and technical topics.
• Special monitoring for the summer training programs.
• Industrial tours in order to understand the real requirements of the industry.
• Preparation for hosting Campus Placements and LEARN programme.